The Hague International Law Journal officially presents the publication of its second quarterly publication for 2022.
Dear readers, authors and reviewers,
Below you will discover the second volume publication of The Hague International Law Review 2022.
It is the second out of 2 digital publications and one curated print publication that are planned for release in the year 2022. The 2/2022 THI Law Review quarterly contains contributions from various authors trained in International Law, with diverse academic backgrounds and areas of expertise. This quarterly offers the readers a collection of papers that touch on various areas of International and European law, seeking to provide a legal perspective on recent topics that concern not only legal practitioners and academics but also a broad range of audiences interested in law development.
The theme of the 2/2022 THI Law Review:
Recent developments in International Law
Published authors and works:
- THE TRANSBOUNDARY FRAMEWORK REGIME OF THE GANGES RIVER BETWEEN INDIA AND BANGLADESH,
Merel Terwisscha van Scheltinga, LL.M. Candidate Environmental Law, The Arctic University of Norway; LL.B. Graduate The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- GUN POLICY: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS, Jacqueline Thomas, Honors Political Science and French Student, Villanova University; Junior Editor, The Hague International.
- ANALYZING THE DIMENSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DUE PROCESS IN TRANSNATIONAL ARBITRATION DISPUTES, Rishav Ray, BA. LL.B. (Hons) candidate at School of Law, Christ University Bangalore. Learner at Asian Institute of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Malaysia. and Subhadeepa Sen, Editor at Business, Financial and Law Technology Law Review; LL.B. Candidate, School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore.
THI Law Review 1/2022 Editorial Team:
- Editor in Chief, Deivid Mustafa – LL.M. Candidate International and European Tax Law, Maastricht University; LL.B. Graduate, International and European Law, The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Senior Editor, Venimira Petrova – LL.M. Graduate, Public International Law & Human Rights Law, Utrecht University.
- Senior Editor, Tanvir Rai Singh – Junior Customs & Trade Compliance Consultant at AEO Now B.V.; LL.M. Graduate, International Business Law, Queen Mary University of London.
- Senior Editor, Irina Csender – Prevention & Healthcare Policy Officer at EFA (European Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients’ Associations); LL.M. Graduate, European Law, Utrecht University.
- Junior Editor, Jacky-Long Mouthuy – LL.M. Candidate, European Law School, Maastricht University; Founder and Organiser of Calliope Prize, The Hague University’s Public Speaking Contest; LL.B. Graduate, International and European Law, The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Junior Editor, Ashleigh Mulder – LL.B. Candidate, International and European Law, The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Junior Editor, Elise Varlet – LL.M. Candidate, International and Transnational Criminal Law, University of Amsterdam; LL.B. Graduate International and European Law, Catholic University of Lille.
- Junior Editor, Jacqueline Thomas – Honors Political Science and French Student, Villanova University.
- Junior Editor, Augusta Njoku – LL.B. Candidate, University of Lagos, Nigeria; Associate Editor, Unilag Law Review.
- Junior Editor, Michael Adedayo – LL.B. candidate at the University of Lagos, Nigeria. Diploma Holder, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Junior Editor, Alonge Gloria – LL.B. candidate at the University of Lagos, Nigeria. Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (AICMC).
- Guest Editor, Chandril Chattopadhyay – B.A.(H) in English (St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata), M.A. in English (Jadavpur University), UGC-NET (Qualified), LL.B.(H) candidate, the University of Burdwan. Advocate Ranajit Ghosh Memorial awardee, Rotary Club (First in the First Class in order of merit).
- Guest Editor, Rishav Ray – BA. LL.B. (Hons) candidate at School of Law, Christ University Bangalore. Learner at Asian Institute of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Malaysia.